Monday 1 February 2016

Katrina Agrees With Salman, Admits She Is A ‘Strong Woman!’

"Katrina Kaif is one of the most grounded ladies I know." Recently, on Bigg Boss 9 finale when Salman Khan cited this announcement, it snatched every one of the eyeballs. Everybody was interested to know Katrina's response to the same. In an association with a mainstream every day, Kat was addressed on the off chance that she was a toughie, in actuality. "I trust I know my psyche, my needs and cravings.
 I know I have the quality and whatever it takes to remain by it. I have the quality to see my goals and dreams through great times, stormy times and restriction. On the off chance that that is quality — I have it. There is additionally a piece of me that is powerless and enthusiastic, and it is open and effectively available," the performing artist admitted.

Her stoic position on the media craze around her separation news with playmate Ranbir Kapoor is a sufficient confirmation of how solid Katrina is to be sur
I want to add something, I love the dressing style of hers. She looks more lovely when she wears Sarees. Most of the Saree blouse design that she wore in any function or somewhere else I collect them all.

0 on: "Katrina Agrees With Salman, Admits She Is A ‘Strong Woman!’"